Saturday, March 28, 2009

spring break recap



wearing: zara pants, hanes shredded t, sigerson morrison target flats, f21 sweater, h&m bag

haha, just realized everything i wore i bought for $10 & under....sweeeet!!!
i'm back at home with my parents.
what was supposed to be a weekend stay (because of j's bday party & the shoots) i ended up staying for a whole week. seriously, it felt like 1 day!!! so sad, but i'm glad to be back at home with my computer and all of my things. i had to wear the same 2-3 outfits everyday (remember, i was only supposed to spend 3 nights) but it was reallly fun & interesting to work with what i had.
i'll miss waking up, going out for every meal, and doing N-O-T-H-I-N-G. (actually not much different from what i do on a daily basis. sad)
my parents are throwing a korean bbq party!!....mostly because my brother is home too, for the weekend (clearly you can see who they love more---j is the baby of the family!!)

i'll be posting more pictures of what i did during my spring break! i'm really excited for them!!!

4 comments:

  1. love the outfit! by the way how did you shred the hanes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i did :) i'm so impatient so i just ripp them...im trying on one where theres no holes...lol

    ReplyDelete