Thursday, March 5, 2009

DIY: Rodarte


I just have to say, some of you girls (&boys) are soooo freakin creative and talented. Case in point: shini of park&cube, camille of childhood flames, susie bubble, and the sixsixsick girls (just to mention a few). You girls are the reason I cut up so many of my jeans, studded everything in sight, and the reason my closet has doubled in just the past month :) 

lastest obsession I will never be able to do unless I:
1) learn how to knit (impossible, too inpatient) 
2) rekindle my relationship with my grandma because she's an amazing knitter (not too impossible, might take some time)

either way, I'll just continue to fantasize. thanks for the eye candy girls!!!!!!
check out their DIY's for the RODARTE knitssssssss & the diamond cut leggings too! (go search thru their blog for other excellent DIY's!!)

umm...that's siiiiiick!!!
can't wait to see the end result!
I remember seeing a photo of a knit sweater her mom made her....!!!
*if any of you have any successful DIY's let me know~ :)

ps. hahah i just showed my mom pictures of the Rodarte knits...and we agreed to make a scarf because she says she doesn't know to make a cardigan..keke. i guess it's better than nothing, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment