Tuesday, February 24, 2009

happy birthday

it's my 22nd birthday today!

sadly, all my friends and loved ones are at work during the day, so I will have to roam about town and entertain myself which i have no problem doing!
this blog was a goal i had for myself this yr, and much thanks to my bf and brother for helping me come up with silly names :)

here is some work i did recently (makeup) with my brother who's a stylist and the creative crew over at FIG Media in Chicago.

http://www.figgy.net/casestudies/ravenswood/index.html

enjoy! both the models were beautiful and exotic(?) hehe. The Ravenswood Billboard Factory was amazing, they had a showroom with all these vintage cars...and the loft upstairs was lovely as the afternoon glow came in!! Note to self: must get married here!

xoxo
S

No comments:

Post a Comment