Friday, September 11, 2009

NYC

hey girls and boys (or i mean, Dear M:)

First official day of Fashion Week over and the second day has yet to start. Yesterday was crazy seeing that we saw 5 shows: BCBGmaxazria, Nicholas K, Whitney Eve, Mara  Hoffman, and Wayne (AMAZING!!)

I'm completely overwhelmed with so much inspiration----everything here in NYC is an extremity, especially the fashion--everyone is trying to outdo the other.

The "hipsters" here are the real shit....Chicago has nothing on these kids. I don't know even where to begin describing them, but I'm scared (in a really good way)

The weather here is bananas!!! I was told it was going to be hot and it is definately freezing (which I usually love, but not when I'm not prepared)

I  know I said I would update like everyday, but I doubt that itll happen (sorry). Same with the pictures....totally forgot to bring the cable....but follow me on twitter (sierramin) for the latest updates and pics!!
love and miss you all back in Chicago!

xoxoxo

s

2 comments: